ABOUT ME


I am Alka Nijhawan. The purpose of creating this blog is to compile the work that I had been doing in the past. Now this lockdown period has provided me an opportunity to publish my work under one umbrella.

 

 I am a person who believes in my potential. There is no word such as ' IMPOSSIBLE' in my lexicon. I believe, once a person determines to transform impossibilities to possibilities; no one can ever dare to stop the person to exhibit his talent. Life is a very precious and valuable gift of God. It should be lived exceptionally and fruitfully. The existence of a person on this earth has an objective. We have been equipped with the wings of imagination, then why to crawl on this earth.  At the same time, we should nurture this thought clearly that our imagination does not allow us to make the castles in the air and leading a life of fantasies- a Utopian World. 

 

A man is the creator of his destiny. Our whole life depends on three P's- perseverance, Persistence, and Perspiration. There are no age barriers to bring your latent talent out of your shell and showcase to the world what you are. A person should have the determination, direction, dedication irrespective of the fact that what would people think of you. I spent the invaluable years of my life thinking what to do and what not to, but now there is a remarkable shift in my perceptions, thoughts, and outlook and that too is the product of the young generation with whom I work in collaboration. This is my suggestion to everyone " DECIDE YOUR DESTINATION YOURSELF. NO NEED TO BE CARRIED AWAY BY SOMEONE'S IRREVALENT COMMENTS."

 

There are people in our life who are blessings to us and there are people whose presence always remind us of the lessons learnt because of their negation at a point of time.
Finally, I am indebted to those who said 'NO' to me as their negative remarks propelled me to make my own decision, inspired to do better and prove my worth, gave me immense strength to surpass all the insurmountable obstacles of my life.

My wholehearted gratitude my teachers, my friends, and my family whose never-ending support has made me a person I am. 

 

May lord Krishna strengthen my innate talents and potentialities and help me overcome my weaknesses so that I try to become a better human being and help the society and my people selflessly. 

 

BE IN THE PRESENT

ALKA NIJHAWAN

 

 

 

Comments

  1. Remarkable๐Ÿ‘
    A really inspiring blog๐Ÿ‘
    Keep doing good work ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very much inspiring ma'am.. as always... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent thought process, true that man is the creator of his own destiny, keep doing it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Alka. I m very much impressed by ur valuable thoughts. Keep it up! All the very best

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great❣️I would imply the three P's on myself and an awsm thought do wht you feel is great and don't think about other's irrelevant comments and what would they think abt you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Done Ma'am!! May God grant you with immense strength for Manifestation of your Aspirations!! Keep Going ma'am!!๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh My God..
    I really needed such words to boost me up as there are some strong critics around me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ma'am you are such an inspiring person, I really admire your thoughts and you are a great speaker and writer. Lots of good wishes from the bottom of my heart.๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an inspiring thought ....it's truely said man is the creator of its own destiny n u are among one of them ....my heartiest congratulations for this n tons of best wishes❣️

    ReplyDelete
  10. Truly inspiring!!
    All the best..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mem kya bolu me. Apne mujhe inspire kar diya ki jindgi me rukna nahi. Hamesha kuch naya karo.and age is just a number.thanku very much

    ReplyDelete
  12. The positive thinker sees the invisible , feels the intangible and achieves the IMPOSSIBLE.
    You are a positive radiator and your radiations make your soul so beautiful. Your vision towards life has inspired me and I will follow your 3 D’s that you have mentioned.
    Congratulations ma’am
    &
    Loads of best wishes

    Regards Rewant Singh๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  13. First of all let me congratulate you for dwelling upon such a venture.
    As for the contents, you are the master of English language and a beautiful personality - a teacher, a student, a social worker and s spiritual person.
    I am sure God Almighty has something much more for you in His Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, sir. You are a real source of inspiration.

      Delete
  14. Mam this blog is truly inspired me all the very best mam keep growing like this.....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  15. So true..a piece of ornament can only be curated once it passes through the furnace of its curator..and its shine cannot be ignored after that...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such an Inspiring blog..u have always been my inspiration ma'am. I have learnt from u that there is nothing in the world that can stop u from achieving your target..... Congratulations ma'am

    ReplyDelete
  17. Truly inspiring!!
    All the best Ma'am..

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great words Ma'am. Your vigour still stays unfettered, just as it was more than a decade back when you used to teach us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, very true. I still remember your excellent writing skills and your hidden smile. I read your blogs too. You have put your heart and soul in your blogs. All the very best.

      Delete
  20. Completely Awestruck!! ๐Ÿคฉ
    Indeed a juxtaposition of simplicity and elegance. A blog that defines how to maintain a fair balance between the wings of imagination and the cycle of reality, how to enjoy "the present" by not overthinkhing about past and future.
    And Apart from the 3Ps (Persistence, Perseverance, Perspiration), one more thing plays a vital part in shaping one's life and that is "Guidance".

    P.S. My wholehearted and sincere gratitude to YOU Ma'am as your never ending faith and support made me the person I am today. ๐Ÿค—

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear. I am overwhelmed with exaggerated words. You speak high of me.

      Delete
  21. Words won't suffice to express the level of adulation you deserve for having embarked on this new journey with such an awe-inspiring prologue. However, it still lags in portraying your incredibly altruistic and passionate nature. Just how good of a human being you are at heart.
    Best wishes and much love to you, ma'am!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations , Dear finally you have started and it's your inner strength and grace of God that you inspire yourself and a source of inspiration for others also.
    All the best , love you always.

    ReplyDelete
  23. It's great.. would love to read more. ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's good to hear from you as always.
    You have always been an inspiration and this adds more value to it. ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Mam,

    Happy to see this. All the best as you pen down your heart. It is always gives me pleasure to read a piece written by people. Now when my English teacher writes one I would surely read them. It's been long but now we will be connected to you through this ! All the best again :-) Cheers to writing and expressing everything that holds place in your Heart!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY RECOLLECTIONS

(เจ•ੂเจ เจธੋเจšੀเจ เจคੇ เจตਿเจšਾเจฐੀเจ )